Sunday, May 28, 2006

Write about your favorite TV program. Say what kind of program it is, describe what it is about , and explain why you like it


Videoland Japan is a channel of Japanese entertainment, including Japanese idol drama, music, talk shows, food, sightseeing, cartoons and all kind of special programs of Japan.

Every night 7:00-10:00 PM usually is the idol drama broadcast time, I like to see Japan’s idol drama since I was in fourth grade summer vacation. I still remember the first time when I see Japanese idol drama playing on the television; I was very curious about the scene I saw and felt really surprise, for I’ve never heard about Japanese before. It seems a little stupid for me, but after that I began to have profound interest in Japanese. So every night when I watch the drama, I star to concentrate what are the leading characters talking, the pronunciations and the vocabulary. After day and day, my Japanese listening ability has been greatly improved, I can understand 65% what they are talking. I like to learn Japanese on account of their culture and nationality. That’s why I like it.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Yuhsiuwriting said...

felt really surprise
-->surprised


heard about Japanese
-->delete 'about'

to concentrate

-->to concentrate on...

what are the leading characters talking
-->what the leading characters are talking about...


what they are talking
-->what they are saying

 

Post a Comment

<< Home